- 12.1 MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8 Lens
- 25-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1.44m-Dot 0.7x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Free Angle Touchscreen
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 6400, 12 fps Shooting, 4K Photo Mode
- 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+, DFD AF System
Panasonic has released the Lumix DMC-FZ300, which is a 24X superzoom camera and records 4K video.
On board is a new auto-focus system DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology which results in improved focus times up to 0.09 secs,which also it increased the ability of its tracking focus. The FZ300 shoots at 12 fps and 6 fps in C-AF mode.
The FZ300 also host Hybrid O.I.S. system and it provides 2-axis stabilization for stills shooting and 5-axis image stabilization in video recording but no in 4K video mode. Its supports the video recording at 4K/UHD with the resolution of 3840 x 2160pixels at 30 or 24pixels and its has also capacity of shooting Raw and offers a microphone input.