MELVILLE N.Y., July 30, 2015 - Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today has introduced the Company's first multi-purpose camera, the new ME20F-SH, which delivers exceptionally high sensitivity to capture Full HD video with a minimum subject illumination of less than 0.0005 lux1 (at maximum 75 dB gain setting, equivalent to an ISO sensitivity of over 4,000,000). Nighttime surveillance and security, cinematic production, reality television, and nature/wildlife documentaries are just some of the ME20F-SH's many possible usage applications. With the ability to capture color video in extreme low-light conditions and its simplistic and versatile design, the ME-20F-SH Multi-purpose Camera can be easily incorporated into existing infrastructures and systems to provide high-quality video capture even where subjects might not be seen with the naked eye.
- ME20F-SH Multi-purpose Camera
- Canon EF mount (Cinema Lock type)
- ND filter with two density levels (motorized manual / auto) IR cut filter (motorized manual)
- Frame Rates: 59.94P / 59.94i / 50.00P / 50.00i / 29.97P / 25.00P / 23.98P
- Weight: Approx. 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) (body only)
- One-shot AF
- Combined interlocking (iris / gain / ND / shutter)